Saturday 1 August 2015 9.30am – 4.00pm
If you are getting married in the next couple of months and need a dress quickly, or looking for a gorgeous designer gown but at a bargain price then this is the event for you. We will have beautiful samples from previous collections available to buy at a reduced price.
The Sample Sale will be taking place in our boutique on Saturday 1 August 2015 from 9.30am – 4.00pm. Sample sales are very different from the usual Brides of Winchester boutique experience, so is not the time to try on dresses for the first time but it is the time to bag a designer bargain!
There will be an exclusive invite only preview of the sample sale on Friday from 4.00pm – 7.30pm, where you can preview the sample sale and purchase a dress before the main event on the Saturday. This event is by invite only and if you would like an invite, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be a range of dresses available; from dresses for £50.00 for the creative girl who is happiest turning a well loved silk dress (that needs TLC) into something unique, to immaculate almost new designer gowns at a seriously discounted price. There will be dresses by top designers Stewart Parvin, Suzanne Neville, Sassi Holford and So Sassi.
This is great opportunity to find a beautiful designer dress at a bargain price, so be bold and ready to buy if you fall in love with a dress.
As this is a sample sale shopping environment and not our usual experience, please read the notes below to help you make the most of your time with us.
Tips for making the most of your sample sale experience –
- Our sample sale is on a first come first served basis.
- Experienced Shoppers Only! Samples sales are not recommended for someone trying dresses on for the first time or just looking for ideas, as we are unable to give you styling advise and, for the uninitiated, sample sales are often overwhelming. The point of a sample sale is to find the gown of your dreams at a bargain price.
- A sample sale is not for those who do not like crowds, waiting or sharing the fitting floor with others.
- Come prepared! Before coming to the sale, be sure that you have tried on bridal dresses and have a clear idea of what shape and style suits you best.
- Samples sales are for serious shoppers and those brides that are ready to buy! During a sample sale, you will need to make a decision very quickly. Space will be limited so we ask that you please limit your party to 1 or 2 individuals whose opinions matter to you the most and who can aid you in selecting your gown.
- We ask that you do not bring young children or buggies to a sample sale due to the lack of space.
- Our sample sizes generally are bridal size 12, and 14 but we do have a small selection of both smaller and larger pieces.
- We will have a few shoes and accessories on sale, so if you are not looking for a dress, come to the front of the line and let us know.
- Only three Sample Gowns can be taken into the fitting room at one time. No full price gowns can be tried on during the Sample Sale.
- You are required to take your gown home with you at the time of purchase. Full length dress bags are available for purchase for £20.00.
- We do not hold or store Sample Sale gowns.
- Sample gowns require payment in full. All sales are final.