Sunday 25th October from 12.30pm – 3.30pm
Calling all brides-to-be hunting for a bargain! We wanted to shout this from the rooftop, but elf & safety said no, so this post had to suffice. This has to be the event of the year for brides looking for their perfect dress but love a serious bargain.
It’s the final sale of the year – we are holding a flash sample sale where one incredibly lucky bride will be gifted the dress they have chosen completely FREE!. By 5pm on the day of the sale, one girl will receive a call to say that their dress is on us.
How does it work ?
We will be issuing all brides who buy a sample dress on the day with a ticket which will be put into the draw. When the doors close we will draw one random ticket and if it’s your name that is drawn you will be refunded the cost of your dress. It’s that simple! What’s more, our lovely friends at Boxed Bridal have offered to clean the dress completely free of charge!
It’s a flash sale so all the dresses on offer will be under £500.00 with some as low as £150.00, so there will be some incredible bargains to be had, even if you don’t win your dress! Top names will include Suzanne Neville, Sassi Holford and Pronovias – its an amazing opportunity to own a sensational designer gown at a massively reduced price
Whats more, there will be huge discounts on a selection of accessories including a massive 50% off all our Rachel Simpson shoes and 20% off our Rainbow Club shoes!!
So how do I attend this amazing event I hear you ask?
All you need to do is request a ticket from us either by visiting the boutique, picking one up from Winchester Guildhall on the day or in advance by email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The flash sample sale is being held in partnership with The Nostalgic Wedding Fair which is being held in the Winchester Guildhall on Sunday 25 October from 11.00 to 3.00pm.
If you have never had a bridal appointment before, we would highly recommend that you don’t start your search at a sample sale, as it will be elbows at the ready! Due to space constraints, we ask that only one guest accompanies the bride and no children or buggies will be allowed on this occasion.
As this is a sample sale shopping environment and not our usual experience, please read the notes below to help you make the most of your time with us.
- Experienced Shoppers Only! Samples sales are not recommended for someone trying dresses on for the first time or just looking for ideas, as we are unable to give you styling advise and, for the uninitiated, sample sales are often overwhelming. The point of a sample sale is to find the gown of your dreams at a bargain price.
- A sample sale is not for those who do not like crowds, waiting or sharing the fitting floor with others.
- Come prepared! Before coming to the sale, be sure that you have tried on bridal dresses and have a clear idea of what shape and style suits you best.
- Samples sales are for serious shoppers and those brides that are ready to buy! During a sample sale, you will need to make a decision very quickly. Space will be limited so we ask that you please limit your party to 1 guest whose opinions matter to you the most and who can aid you in selecting your gown.
- Our sample sizes generally are bridal size 12, and 14 but we do have a small selection of both smaller and larger dresses.
- We will have a few shoes and accessories on sale, so if you are not looking for a dress, come to the front of the line and let us know.
- Only three Sample Gowns can be taken into the fitting room at one time. No full price gowns can be tried on during the Sample Sale.
- You are required to take your gown home with you at the time of purchase. Full length dress bags are available for purchase for £20.00.
- We do not hold or store Sample Sale gowns.
Sample gowns require payment in full. All sales are final.