Friday 29 January 2016 5.00pm – 7.00pm.
Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity to get up to 70% off your luxury designer bridal gown during our flash January sample SALE.
There will be a range of dresses available; from dresses for £50.00 for the creative girl who is happiest turning a well loved silk dress (that needs TLC) into something unique, to immaculate almost new designer gowns at a seriously discounted price. There will be dresses by top designers Stewart Parvin, Suzanne Neville, Sassi Holford and Pronovias.
Want to beat the crowds and be the first to grab a bargain? There will be a ticket only preview from 4.00pm – 5.00pm with proceeds going to our chosen charity The Hampshire Riding Therapy Centre. Tickets are £5.00 payable at the door or in advance by visiting the boutique.
If you have never had a bridal appointment before, we would highly recommend that you don’t start your search at a sample sale, as it will be elbows at the ready! Due to space constraints, we ask that only one guest accompanies the bride and no children or buggies will be allowed on this occasion.
As this is a sample sale shopping environment and not our usual experience, please read the notes below to help you make the most of your time with us.
- Experienced Shoppers Only! Samples sales are not recommended for someone trying dresses on for the first time or just looking for ideas, as we are unable to give you styling advise and, for the uninitiated, sample sales are often overwhelming. The point of a sample sale is to find the gown of your dreams at a bargain price.
- A sample sale is not for those who do not like crowds, waiting or sharing the fitting floor with others.
- Come prepared! Before coming to the sale, be sure that you have tried on bridal dresses and have a clear idea of what shape and style suits you best.
- Samples sales are for serious shoppers and those brides that are ready to buy! During a sample sale, you will need to make a decision very quickly. Space will be limited so we ask that you please limit your party to 1 guest whose opinions matter to you the most and who can aid you in selecting your gown.
- Our sample sizes generally are bridal size 12, and 14 but we do have a small selection of both smaller and larger dresses.
- We will have a few shoes and accessories on sale, so if you are not looking for a dress, come to the front of the line and let us know.
- Only three Sample Gowns can be taken into the fitting room at one time. No full price gowns can be tried on during the Sample Sale.
- You are required to take your gown home with you at the time of purchase. Full length dress bags are available for purchase for £20.00.
- We do not hold or store Sample Sale gowns.
- Sample gowns require payment in full. All sales are final.