Tue 10am – 4pm
Wed 10am – 5pm
Thu 1pm – 7pm
Fri 10am – 5pm
Sat 9am – 5pm
SUNDAY APPOINTMENTS BY REQUEST ONLY – £35.00
Gemma in Princia by Pronovias. Photo by TP Photography
"I just wanted to say the biggest thank you to you all for helping me
find my dream dress. Your store is just perfection and I loved
returning there every time. You made us all feel so welcome and nothing
was ever too much trouble."
- Daisy in Harwood by Charlie Brear. Photo by Minnie Young "I loved my dress, thank you so much."
Penelope in Lady Montague by Chanticleer. Photo by Ketch 22 Photography
"It was so much fun choosing and going for fittings, they really care about you and your big day. My dress was just so incredible to wear - loved it so much."
- Charlotte in Bouquet by Suzanne Neville. Photo by Tom Welsh "Thank you again for everything, you were all stars"
- Sarah in Daisy by Chanticleer. Photo by Philip Hardman "Thank you soooooo much for all your help in finding my perfect dress!! The dress made me feel so confident and happy!"
- Lauren in Nerissa by Chanticleer. Photo by Real People Photography "The ladies at BOW were so helpful and honest. They really help to put your mind at ease and make sure you find the perfect dress. It was the dress trying experience you dream of and I loved every second."
- Kathryn in Lady Montague by Chanticleer. Photo by Christina Smalley "Laura and her team were so amazingly helpful! I filled in a questionnaire prior to my appointment and when I had arrived, the ladies had selected a number of dresses in the style I was after"
- Sophie in Fitzrovia by Suzanne Neville. Photo by David Scammell "The ladies of BOW are the most helpful, lovely & genuine women I have ever met, you are treated so well in the shop & even given advice & support during what can be quite a stressful time"
- Melissa in Coco by Chanticleer. Photo by Angela Ward Brown "The ladies in the shop were fantastic at giving advice and made buying a dress a lovely experience"
- Oona in bespoke Nicola Anne. Photo by Real Simple Photography. "The whole team at BOW are just fabulous and I enjoyed the whole experience."
- Rebecca in bespoke Beaufort by Chanticleer. Photo by Real People Photography "I can't thank you enough for helping my find and create my dream dress. Having Tracey there made all the difference, I'm not sure I would of had the confidence to go for a custom design without her there."
- Rhiannon in Alexandra by Sassi Holford. Photo by Chris Kemp. "Everyone at BOW were fantastic throughout the whole process and I couldn't thank you any more for making it such a stress-free process. BOW enabled me to walk down the aisle in my dream dress with a beautiful matching veil and I couldn't have asked for more!"
- Hannah in Blue Bridalwear. Photo by David Wheeler. "I had a wonderful time trying on all sorts of dresses at BOW. Laura helped me to find the perfect dress for me! A dress that took me from the church to the black tie evening reception. I went with my mum and bridesmaid to the shop and we had the whole place to ourselves which made the experience much more relaxing and personal. A big thank you to the whole team there :)"
- Georgina in Toricella by Pronovias. Photo by Naomi Kenton "Thank you so much again to you all for all the care, love and attention you put towards my dress, I have really enjoyed recommending you to everyone I know."
- Jo in Laconia by Chanticleer. Photo by Carrie Bugg. "you made the process so easy and it was wonderful to know you were there to help along the way".
- Claire in Bryony by Sassi Holford "We had a wonderful experience with BoW and I would recommend your services to any friends looking for a wedding dress."
- Emily in Blue Bridalwear. Photo by Tom Greenly "I just thought I'd drop you some photos some months on from our wonderful wedding day. Thank you and your team and also Virginia so much for all your help in choosing my perfect dress. It was such a happy day and the dress worked so well and I was completely thrilled with it!"
- Pippa in Blossom by Suzanne Neville. Photo by Jim Pascoe "The dress looked fabulous and I wanted to thank Emma in particular for helping me choose! I received so many compliments and looked better than I could have ever imagined"
- Clare in Lauren by Pronovias. Photo by Lemontree. "It really was my perfect dress so thank you so much."
- Emily in bespoke Chanticleer. Photo by BH13 Photography "as soon as I saw my dress hanging in the beautiful BOW dressing room I knew it was PERFECT...exactly what I pictured in my head"
- Alex in Primadona by Pronovias. Photo by Emma Moore. "The team were incredible and know each and every one their dresses. They made the experience so much fun."
- Emilia by Chanticleer. Photo by Cruz Photography "The dress was so beautiful thank you and I had the best day"
- Nicola in Indulgence by Nicola Anne. Photo by David Hedges "I knew I wanted to get my dress from BOW because of the amazing ladies there! They were so friendly, relaxed and helpful – I felt as if I had known them for years."
- Lauren in Mimi by Sassi Holford. Photo by Andrew Adams. "Hayley and Laura have made buying the perfect wedding dress a stress free but amazing experience! I will miss my visits to them. I could not recommend or thank them enough for making it a day to remember when I found the one!"
- Jacqui in Jasmine by Chanticleer "I went to so many wedding shops looking for my perfect dress! The second I walked into BOW Laura and Hayley were amazing and helped me find my perfect dress. I tell everyone about BOW and everything you guys did for me. Andrea coming to my house for final fitting as we had a family emergency with my father in law will always be appreciated! You are all absolute stars! Thank you for helping us make our day so special xxxx"
- Ellie in Coco by Chanticleer. Photo by Nicky Todd " I felt so happy, confident and special in my beautiful dress so thank you for making the whole experience so enjoyable."
- Francesca in Mayfair by Suzanne Neville. Photo by Abi Chadwick "You were all simply amazing the whole way through and I was SO happy with my dress. I look at the pictures people took and can't believe it's me! thank you so much for a stunning dress and for just being so lovely."
- Abby in Devoted by Nicola Anne. Photo by Studio87 "Was an amazing day and the dress looked so good! Thanks!"
- Emily in Exquisite by Nicola Anne. Photo by Jon Mold "Thank you for the wonderful customer service, Emily and I both loved our visits, they were very special days."
- Louise in Ornella by Suzanne Neville. Photo by Carrie-Bugg Photography "thank you for all for your time, cheerfulness and attention to detail - you made the whole experience a pleasure and nothing was too much trouble. I'm so glad I came to Brides of Winchester for my dress and veil....which I absolutely love. I've had so many comments about my beautiful dress and veil - I truly felt amazing on the day"
- Nyree in Pronovias. Photo by Sarah J Scott Photography "I loved the whole experience of purchasing my dress thanks to the amazing service, beautiful range of dresses and environment in store. I had a magical wedding day, with my dream dress"
- Louisa in Stewart Parvin. Photo by Simon John "I loved my dress and had so many compliments. Thank you so much for your dedication and professionalism. You should feel so proud of the level of service that you offer your brides and I could not recommend Brides of Winchester highly enough."
- Emma in Daisy by Chanticleer. Photo by Lou Osborne "Brides of Winchester were fantastic throughout the entire experience. Hayley listened closely to what I wanted and found me my perfect dress, I was incredibly lucky to then meet chanticleer designer Tracey and to design a custom made veil to match my 'daisy' dress! Thank you so much for making the experience so special to me, my chief bridesmaid and our mums! We always looked forward to coming to BOW"
- Sarah in bespoke Nicola Anne. Photo by Stephen Duncan "A massive thank you to Emma, Hayley and Laura for all their hard work in creating such a beautiful wedding dress for me for my wedding at Avington Park on Saturday! I cannot recommend BoW enough. They put at ease and guided me through the process perfectly, plucking me from my jeans and t-shirt and transforming me into a bride. I will be forever grateful to them x "
- Pamela in Marte by Pronovias. Photo by Darren Matthew Wedding Photography (SDM Images) "I wanted to thank you so much for helping me find my dream wedding dress (on my doorstep!) You made the whole process so enjoyable, comfortable and stress free!"
- Victoria in Amaya by Suzanne Neville. Photo by Sarah Elvin "Thank you for helping me find my perfect dress, you are all so lovely and put me well at ease with your knowledge and helpfulness. I felt a million dollars on such and amazing day!"
- Ciara in Ava by So Sassi. Photo by Jake Morley 'Thank you for making the whole wedding dress process so utterly relaxing and easy. From your beautiful shop and smiley faces to helping me decide whether or no to go for a veil (I'm so glad I did!), it took all the hassle and pressure away. Our day was wonderful and I think I'll always remember that feeling of coming home with my wedding dress in its pretty blue BOW bag and hanging it up ready for our big day. Your help and advice was invaluable.'
- Hannah in Novello by Suzanne Neville. Photo by Andy Rapkins "Everyone was so lovely and helpful, making choosing and buying a wedding dress so enjoyable. By far BOW was the nicest shop I went in to."
- Keely in Dagen by Pronovias. Photos by Lawes Photography "I went to many shops and you were by far the most professional and kind. Thank you for making me feel special. I have already been recommending you to my engaged friends so hopefully they will also take a visit to Winchester. "
- Lucy in Chantelle by Sassi Holford. Photo by Jim Pascoe Photography. "Thank you SO much for all of your help with my Sassi Holford dress, it was simply PERFECT!! Your customer service was second to none, you made me feel very comfortable, and helped me find my perfect dress."
- Hannah in Laconia by Chanticleer "My veil and dress were just absolutely perfect - I felt incredible all day! I was so sad when it was time to take it off! Thank you so much! The whole experience of choosing my dress with you was just wonderful!"
- Amy in bespoke Chanticleer. Photo by Andrew Christopher Photography "Brides of Winchester made me feel completely at ease with a happy and fun atmosphere. Once i was relaxed and in expert hands, I had an amazing time finding my dress! "
- Kim in Coco by Chanticleer. Photo by Simon John. "Thank you so so much for everything that you did. You guys are literally the best - I had such fun and special moments in your shop and you guys made me feel so welcome and beautiful. I wish I could do it all again!!"
- Mel in Grosvenor by Suzanne Neville. Photo by Hayley Savage. " I had so many comments about the dress and I felt amazing in it- it's still hanging in full view in the spare room- I keep popping my head in just to have a peek and a smile."
- Leah in Lost in You by Stewart Parvin. Photo by Lorraine Claire photography "It was the perfect classic, beautifully tailored dress I had dreamed of and was a joy to wear. "
Selina in Willow by Suzanne Neville. Photo by Andrew JR Squires
"I just wanted to say a huge thank you for your wonderful service, smiley faces and enthusiasm when I bough my beautiful dress from you recently. It was such a joy to come in and you were all so kind."
- Abbie in Arabella by So Sassi. Photo by Alex Wallace. "I just wanted to say thank you very much to everyone for all of your help with finding and fitting my perfect wedding dress. I loved wearing my dress and had a lot of compliments. I just need an excuse to wear it again now!"
- Phillipa in When You Smile by Stewart Parvin. Photo by Bill Sykes. "My Stewart Parvin dress was amazing, I felt so beautiful and had so many compliments on the day. I have never had anything made to measure before and i would absolutely endorse it 100%, the dress fitted like a glove and I was so comfortable all day."
- Kat in Mauritania by Chanticleer. Photo by Vicki Isted "It was the absolutely perfect dress I could have asked for, it felt like a dream to wear all day long and yet I felt totally at ease and like a 1930s movie star for the day. Cannot thank you all enough for the help you gave me to find my dress - I came in having no clue what would look good, what I wanted or even what I didn't want and you all spent all the time I could ever need to find that perfect style and fit."
- Ella in Willow by Suzanne Neville. Photo by HBA Photography. "Having not had any experience of wedding dress shopping before, or even much of a clue what sort of dress I wanted (or very much time to get a dress!), you made the whole experience so easy, relaxed and enjoyable. I so appreciated your patience and advice on what would suit my shape, and that's how I ended up with the Suzanne Neville 'wildcard!'
- Suzi in Laren by Pronovias. Photo by JD Photography "I can’t express how magical you made me feel with my Pronovias dress. I felt like a princess and I can't thank you enough for helping with that!"
- Kerrie-Ann in Willow by Suzanne Neville. Photo by Jake Moore Photography You helped me find the most perfect dress and my experience was more perfect than I could have imagined. Always friendly, always smiling, the best service."
- Lisa in Charise by Chanticleer. Photo by Shaun O'Hara "Just a little note to say a huge thankyou for all your help with dress! It was really great to meet you too!"
- Elaine in Louella by Nicola Anne. "I just wanted to send a thank you for making the buying of a wedding dress such an amazing experience. Having Laura come to Hotel Du Vin with my dress took away sooooo much stress for me, it just made the day perfect."
- Rachel in Alyssia by Nicola Anne "I just wanted to say a massive thank you for helping me to find the perfect dress. You really did make the whole experience of buying the dress so much fun."
- Julie in Louella by Nicola Anne. "Loved the dress."
- Lili in Loleena by Nicola Anne. Photo by Frances Bradburn. "Thank you all for everything you did, the dress was just perfect."
- Jo in Sara by Sassi Holford. Photo by Digitally Different "A huge thanks again to you, the dress was amazing & I had nothing but compliments all day."
- Lara in a bespoke Mauritania by Chanticleer. Photo by Nova Wedding Photography " The ladies at BOW are amazing, making me feel truly special every time I walked into the shop. Thanks so much for helping me find my amazingly perfect dress! ”
- Mikaela in Paige by So Sassi. Photo by Carolyn White. "The BOW team have been amazing from the minute i walked in to when i walked out with my beautiful dress! From fittings to helping me with my accessories and all the things in between I have loved my experience with you and would recommend again and again "
- Fran in Indulgence by Nicola Anne. Photo by Natasha Baggs "BOW was only my second shop I walked into & felt at ease straight away. From start to finish everyone was great & friendly."
- Rebecca in Blossom by Suzanne Neville. Photo by Cooper Photography. "Everyone was so amazing in the lead up to the big day, I had no doubt you would be but even so you are all so lovely!"
- Nicky in bespoke Chanticleer. Photo by Hannah McClune Thank you to everyone in the shop, especially Laura, for all the help choosing my dress and the changes made to it. Will miss my visits to see you. Thank you ladies."
- Caroline in Fitzrovia by Suzanne Neville. Photo by Helen Rushton Photography "Just wanted to say a big Thank You to you all for your help and contributions to our Wedding Day! I felt amazing in my dress which fitted perfectly and was admired by all, and the whole day went beautifully. "
- Heather in Mauritania by Chanticleer. Photo by Alan Harbord "From the first day I visited your shop looking for the perfect dress, you have all been so helpful and friendly. You are all so approachable and nothing is ever too much trouble. Your customer service really stood out to me compared to other bridal shops I visited."
- Jemma in bespoke Ruby by Sassi Holford. Photo by Julia Conway "I can not thank you enough for all your help and kindness in getting my dress to me. I have been singing your praises to so many people when i talk about our wedding."
- Eliza in Moonlight by Suzanne Neville. Photo by Nigel Moores "Thanks again for everything - you were wonderful through the whole process and I felt so special on the day."
- Gillian in Nicola Anne. Photo by James Cannon. "Dan and I had a wonderful day, the dress was beautiful and received many a compliment. Thank you (and Nicola Anne) for making me feel like a princess :)"
- Rhian in When You Smile by Stewart Parvin. Photo by Camilla Rosa Photography. "I just wanted to send you a few photos of the beautiful Stewart Parvin dress that you helped me choose (at very short notice!) for my wedding. It was absolutely perfect, thank you for all you did."
Sophie in Sara by Sassi Holford. Photo by Adam Jefferson
"I wanted to say thank you for all your help in finding my perfect wedding dress and for making the alterations. I loved it and we had a perfect day! I will definitely recommend to anyone looking for a wedding dress to come to your shop as it is beautiful with beautiful dresses and you all are lovely people."
Fallon in a Nova/Bardot special by Blue Bridalwear. Photo by Burlison Photography.
"Everybody was commenting on my dress - I really did love it and it fitted perfectly!! You have both been incredible help with all of the preparations for the wedding and I really couldn't have done it without either of you! I will be recommending you to everyone I know who is getting married!"
- Lynne in Ruby by Sassi Holford. Photo by Lemontree Photography "I am still totally in love with my dream dress! Thank you both so much for helping me find it (to think I wasn't even going to try it on...). You were both brilliant and I couldn't think of a place I would rather have bought my wedding dress. It was all so magical - thank you!"
- Laura in Carintha by Chanticleer. Photo by Photography by Krishanthi "I loved my dress because it was so original - unlike anything I'd seen elsewhere. And the BoW team were fantastic - from endless resewing of my jacket to Laura coming to button me into the dress on the day, you couldn't have been lovelier or more helpful!"
- Kate in Alyssia by Nicola Anne. Photo by Catherine Dashwood "From the first time we came into your lovely shop I felt immediately comfortable and welcomed into what I originally thought would be a daunting experience. Your friendly professionalism and advise was invaluable to a clueless bride!"
- Leanne in Image by Suzanne Neville. Photo by Paul Lucas Photography "Thank you for the amazing help from Laura and you all in choosing my beautiful dress."
- Jenny in a bespoke Caspian by Chanticleer. Photo by Benjamin Wheeler "I just wanted to say a huge overdue thank you for all your help with my dress. From my initial first appointment to the final collection of my dress, you have always been so helpful and friendly and nothing ever seemed too much! I had so many compliments about my dress on the day and I was so happy and excited to have been wearing it."
- Louise in Renata by Nicola Anne. Photo by Robin Ball Photography "Just wanted to say a massive thank you to all you guys at the shop for helping me find the perfect dress for my wedding. We had such an amazing day - it was more perfect than we could have imagined and everyone said they loved the dress."
- Catriona in a bespoke Blue Bridalwear dress. Photo by Helen Rushton "I felt like a princess in my dress. I'm desperately going to miss my trips in to the shop as I loved the family there and our chats."
- Ruth in a bespoke Montiverdi by Chanticleer. Photo by Jim Pascoe photography "I loved my wedding dress! It was just so comfy and fun to be in. I could do all the exciting stuff we had lined up for our guests without feeling restricted by it at all. Thank you for helping me find and create my beautiful wedding dress."
Jo in bespoke Peony by Blue Bridalwear. Photo by Graham Emery
"I can’t thank you and the team enough for your wonderful help and advice, when choosing my Fabulous Dress I was so delighted with it and so was my new Husband."
- Kerry in Dolce by Nicola Anne. Photo by Lake District Wedding Photography. "Beautiful dress, amazing day. Thank you so much for your expertise. You helped me find my perfect dress for my perfect day."
- Grace in Bardot by Blue Bridalwear. Photo by Craig Prentis "I just wanted to say thank you for the amazing experience I had with Brides of Winchester. Such a beautiful shop and you were all so welcoming. And the dress was amazing!!!"
- Hannah in Laconia by Chanticleer. Photo by Chess Photography. "Just wanted to say a huge thank you for helping me find the most perfect wedding dress! Everyone loved it, especially Ant!".
Louise in Image by Suzanne Neville. Photo by Camilla Arnhold
"The dress was perfect! Thanks for all your help."
- Tiggy in Rosie by So Sassi. Photo by Pippa Mackenzie "We had a magical wedding and thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
Jo in a bespoke Lexington by Chanticleer. Photo by Alan Law.
"A HUGE thank you for all of your ideas, time & guidance in helping me to find & create my perfect dress. I adored wearing my bespoke gown - it fitted perfectly & was so comfortable. I felt a million dollars & very importantly i still felt like me!"
- Janine in Coco by Chanticleer "A HUGE thank you to Laura and Hayley at Brides of Winchester for helping me find my dream dress and making it such a lovely experience."
- Emily in Aurora by Suzanne Neville. Photo by All About the Image Buying my wedding dress was undoubtedly the most favorite part of wedding planning! Thanks so much for making it so enjoyable."
Alice in Laconia by Chanticleer. Photo by Matt Spracklen.
"The dress was gorgeous and I loved wearing it so much - I wish I could wear it every day! Thank you for all of your help - it really is my dream dress!"
- Alex in Mayflower special by Chanticleer. Photo by Assassynation "The dress was so perfect and beautiful and it wouldn't have happened without you and your fantastic team so thank you all so much!"
- Jo in a bespoke Coco by Chanticleer. Photo by ASR Photo. "I couldn't recommend BOW any higher if I tried! They have an amazing and beautiful range of dresses and will do anything to help you achieve the look you're after. So grateful to them for helping me find my perfect dress!"
- Jo in Caberet by Chanticleer. Photo by Centaur Photographic. "I can't thank Laura and the team enough for making me feel so special, I felt amazing on the day, couldn't have dreamed for more."
- Emma in Sardinia by Nicola Anne. Photo by The Reportage Company "BOW were absolutely fantastic from the first time I stepped foot in the shop right through to when I collected my dress ready for the big day."
- Sarah in Bonnie by So Sassi. Photo by Alexis Jaworski "Thank you for your excellent customer service and making dress shopping fun and stress free. "
- Kayleigh in Beaufort by Chanticleer. Photo by David Bampton "I cannot speak highly enough of the team at BOW. The experience was so different to other places I went too."
- Rachel in Louisa by Nicola Anne. Photo by Burlison Photography. "Thank you so much for all your support, everyone commented on how beautiful the dress was."
- Donna in a bespoke dress by Chanticleer. Photo by Angela Ward-Brown "Thank you so much for helping me create my perfect dress for my perfect day!!"
Katherine in a Tara by Sassi Holford. Photo by Deborah Hurst Photography
The dress was loved by everyone. Thank you for a wonderful experience.
- Zoe Chanas in Christina by Nicola Anne. Photos by Jason Allen Photography "Everyone was so friendly and I really felt like they were generally excited for me."
- Lucy in a bespoke Dempsey by Chanticleer. Photo by Yellow Door Photography. "I cannot recommend this amazing shop enough. Laura and Hayley were fantastic through the whole process, not pushy in the slightest, and were fantastic with advice."
- Rebecca in Lucy by So Sassi. Photo by Impact Photography. "You made every visit to the shop pleasurable, easy and stress free. Lucy by So Sassi was my dream dress and i really couldn't of found a better one to suit me."
- Anita in Lexington by Chanticleer. "It was just so perfect, thank you to everyone involved!"
- Emma in Adore by Blue Bridalwear. Photo by Mick Young "Thank you so much for all of your help. I absolutely loved my dress and had a fantastic wedding."
- Suzanne in Annabel by Sassi Holford. Photo by Victoria Captures Thank you for such a wonderful experience, I literally can't say enough good things about BOW.
- Stephanie in Epic Kiss by Suzanne Neville. Photo by Stephen Duncan "We had a fantastic day and the dress went down very well indeed."
- Jessica in a bespoke Coco by Chanticleer. Photo by Burlison Photography. "Brides of Winchester was fantastic, such a lovely personal service."
- Gemma in Petra by So Sassi. Photo by Final Cut Services "My dress received many compliments. Thank you for everything you did to make our day perfect."
- Lydia in Charisse by Chanticleer. Photo by Brian and Wendy Carter - BCDigiphoto "I loved choosing my dress, Laura instantly put me at ease and made me feel so special.
- Katie in Lucianne by So Sassi. Photo by Stephen Goodall. "We had an amazing day and everyone said how lovely my dress was."